Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Bad Seed

If you haven't seen this movie, you should. The story unfolds around a little girl who is a psychopath. After I had an encounter with a psychopath, myself, part of my recovery therapy was watching this film again. Like the psychopath in this story, the one I knew was an accomplished liar and manipulator. She's able to read people extremely well, and plays to their needs to convince them that she's just a wonderful person. In fact, she's all illusion. She is none of what she superficially appears to be. I was lucky to escape her clutches without suffering even more harm than I did. She made the mistake of taking her focus off of me and onto her new target. It wasn't until I saw her interact with other people, that I finally saw behind her mask. sj http://www.aftermath-surviving-psychopathy.org/

No comments: