Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Tao of Spartacus Jones: Fine Cuisine


This piece is on my website. I'm putting it here to dedicate to Gayle, who just had a birthday.

sj


Fine Cuisine

Seems a lot of men have a fascination for nubile young girls. It's almost the standard of the industry, so to speak, everything else being a second choice.

Now, this is just my personal opinion, from my own personal experience and I mean no disrespect. It's not like have anything against young girls.
But — with a few really brilliant exceptions — having sex with a young person is a lot like eating a bowl of Pablum.
The packaging is very pleasing to the eye, well-designed, colorful, nice logo.

And Pablum will keep you from starving to death. But there isn't much flavor to it. Certainly not the kind of flavor that will linger in your memory, haunt your taste buds ever after with a relentless craving.
When a woman gets to be in her 30's, 40's and 50's, she starts getting real interesting.
She knows what she wants, knows how to get it, and isn't one bit shy about going after it.
I like that.
Having sex with a mature woman is like having a good bowl of chili. So many seasonings and spices and textures, every mouthful is a new delight. Even when you've stuffed yourself, you still want more, just to have that taste in your mouth awhile longer.
I think the best thing about a girl who's 18 or 20, is that someday she'll be 40.


6 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

SJ are you talking about a Gayle from Alaska? What a sweet post. That should make her feel like a million bucks! A lot better than talking politics, huh?
Lori

Spartacus Jones said...

Politics is like taking out the garbage. Not terribly pleasant but sometimes necessary

sj

Lori Skoog said...

SJ please go to my journal to collect and award....I know, I know....
Lori

Unknown said...

I had not thought about politics while reading your blog.
The D day approaches.

Gayle said...

From an early age we learn to be something we are not...make-up, clothes, constant dieting...all for appearances which have nothing to do with the person inside. It's hard to remember that the importance comes in the package, not the wrapping that brings it. My husband always tells me that he wishes he could take out his eyes and give them to me...then I would see what he is seeing and see the beauty. As I shuffle from chore to chore with my aches and pains reminding me I am not 20, I will smile, think of your post and be glad I am not! Thank you.

Spartacus Jones said...

Sounds like you married a smart man, Gayle.
:)

sj