Sunday, July 12, 2009

NO MORE MANDATORY BITS!



This came across my desk this morning via Frank Bell, and I thought I'd pass it on to all of you who care about horses.

-sj


Hello,

I came across your website on natural horsemanship, http://www.horsewhisperer.com/index.html, and I thought you might be interested in signing this petition to allow bitless bridles in USEF competitions: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/allow-bitless-bridles-in-usef-rated-competitions.
It is an important step for the horse world, and this petition only has a little less than two months left to reach our goal. Then it will be sent to the USEF as supporting material to a rule change proposal. After, the petition will still be up and taking signatures, but I want to encourage supporters to spread the word so we can reach our goal of 2,000 signatures or more by the time it must be sent.

Thanks much!
Breana Larson

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I'm coming back after exams.
The Cheval had to stop to visit the blogs because he had to work much.
He got the "Very good" mention. I was very happy.
I've seen something about mandatory bits on French blogs too. I'll try to find it again.
See you soon.
Phyto

Anonymous said...

Hey would you mind if I repost this in my blog? It's important to keep the word moving out. Thanks!