Sunday, January 24, 2010

It Only Hurts When I Laugh...


Or maybe I have to laugh because it hurts.

Anyway, here are a few comments about the economy that are going around.

Maybe you've got one to add?

sj



The economy is SO bad......

,,,I can’t even afford to pay attention


…the Crips and the Blods are car-pooling


…it’s now the Fortune 100


…I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail


…CEO’s are playing minature golf


…rich people are having to fire their nannies and learn their kids’ names



...I'd have to get a second-mortgage just to weigh myself


…at fast food joints they now say “Can you afford fries with that?”


…and Exxon-Mobile has laid off 25 Congressmen


and


...Instead of saying "Don't take any wooden nickels," take 'em. The lumber in them is now worth 9 cents.


No comments: