Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Think I've Decided


Decisions, decisions....conflicting thoughts dance like GMO sugarplums in my head...

1. Maybe I won't vote at all. It's a completely corrupt system, top to bottom, and my participation only serves to validate it. Chivalry demands that I not be a party to any untruth...

2. Neither Obama nor Romney are worth the powder to blow them to hell, and anyone who actually votes FOR either of these smarmy bastards should get psychiatric help...

3. Ron Paul might have had a chance to upset the apple cart --- IF the vote-counting wasn't rigged...

4. Gary Johnson, Jill Stein and Rocky Anderson are ALL better candidates than Obamney -- but none of them has a snowballs chance in hell of winning...

EUREKA!!!

Back in 2000, Mel Carnahan, Missouri senatorial candidate died a very short time before the election, so his name remained on the ballot. He was elected posthumously over the incumbent John Ashcroft, which tells you that folks in Missouri have some very sound judgement.

George McGovern, one of the most stand-up guys to ever come down the political pike, ran for Prez in 1972 against Richard Nixon ( I trust I don't have to sing to you of Nixon's vices). Mr. McGovern  died just the other day.

So I'm going to write in George McGovern for President.

He should have been Prez back in '72, but the collective voting "we" just blew it. Voting for him now  might just be the perfect way to say "Go fuck yourself" to the Tweedle-dee & Tweedle-dum corporate pimps running on behalf of the Big Party (or "Parties" if you still believe there are two).

Thoughts?

liberty & justice,

sj

No comments: