Sunday, March 7, 2010

THE TAO OF SPARTACUS JONES


Two neighboring ranchers were talking one day, discussing the merits of family.
One rancher had five sons.
The other had five daughters.
They commenced to debate which was better, sons or daughters.
"My five strapping boys will be able to help me work the place," said one rancher proudly.

The other rancher thoughtfully rolled a cigarette and then with a sly smile replied," My friend, your five sons will be spending their time at my place helpin' my five daughters help me work the place. But don't worry, I'll give you a hand when you need it."


Nope.
Life ain't fair.


sj



Artwork by Doreman Burns

4 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Very funny and probably very true.

Lori Skoog said...

Perfect and true!

Unknown said...

Well seen

CoyoteFe said...

Sometimes, that is what makes it interesting. :-)